Southern Indiana Estate Planning Council
The Southern Indiana Estate Planning Council (SIEPC) exists to provide area advisors educational and networking opportunities that help better serve our clients and community. For more information about joining the SIEPC, please contact us.
Next Meeting – Tuesday, Oct. 10
Speakers: Hon. J. Terrence Cody
Topic: 2023 Indiana Probate & Trust Legislation
Location: 11:45 – 1:00 pm at the second-floor Board Room at the 4100 Charlestown Road building, located just off of Interstate 265 in New Albany.
All meetings happen between 11:45 – 1:00 and are located in the second-floor Board Room at the 4100 Charlestown Road building, located just off of Interstate 265 in New Albany. There is on-site parking and you may enter the building from the doors located behind the circular driveway.
All meetings take place the second Tuesday of each month. Lunch is included for all SIEPC members with an RSVP.
Future Dates & Speakers Include:
September 2023 – J. Scott Waters (The Indiana Transfer on Death Statute)
- October 2023 – Judge J. Terrence Cody (2023 Indiana Probate & Trust Legislation)
- November 2023 – Linda Speed (Charitable Giving for Year-End Tips)
- December 2023 – Todd Lambkin (Care Patrol Kentuckiana)
- January 2024 – Amanda Janssen (Riverbend Financial Group)
- February 2024 – TBD
- March 2024 – Joint Meeting with Charitable Gift Planners of Kentuckiana
- April 2024 – TBD
- May 2024 – Scott Weinberg (Lynch, Cox, Gilman & Goodman Law Firm)
President – James “Jim” Plitz
Dues are $100 for the 2023-2024 fiscal year and can be mailed to:
James Plitz, Plitz Estate Planning, 2241 State Street, PMB 325, New Albany, IN 47150.
Please make check payable to “SIEPC”.
To access a Membership form, please click here.
Joint Membership Opportunity: If you are interested in joining both the SIEPC and the Estate Planning Council of Metro Louisville (EPCML), you can purchase a joint membership for $325 – a $25 savings!