Southern Indiana Estate Planning Council
The Southern Indiana Estate Planning Council exists to provide area advisors educational and networking opportunities that help better serve our clients and community. For more information about the SIEPC please contact president, Justin Endres.
Next Meeting – September 10, 2019
Speaker: TBD, Company Name
Location: 12:00 – 1:00 pm at the Rodefer Moss, in the Annex Building, located at the corner of Elm and 4th Street in downtown New Albany.
All meetings happen between 12:00 – 1:00 and are located at the E-Payroll Resource Group LLC Building, located at the corner of Elm and 4th Street in downtown New Albany. There is on-street parking and a nearby lot for parking and you may enter the building from 4th street.
- September 10, 2019 – TBD, Topic
- October 8, 2019 – TBD, Topic
- November 12, 2019 – TBD, Topic
- December 10, 2019 – TBD, Topic
- January 14, 2020 – TBD, Topic
- February 11, 2020 – TBD, Topic
- March 10, 2020 – TBD, Topic
- April 14, 2020 – TBD, Topic
- May 12, 2020 – TBD, Topic
Dues are $100 for the 2019-2020 fiscal year. Dues can be mailed to Justin Endres at Young, Lind, Endres & Kraft, 126 W. Spring Street, New Albany, IN 47150.