Southern Indiana Estate Planning Council
The Southern Indiana Estate Planning Council exists to provide area advisors educational and networking opportunities that help better serve our clients and community. For more information about the SIEPC please contact president, Phillip Beaman.
Next Meeting – May 12, 2020
Speaker: Judge J. Terrence Cody
Topic: Indiana Law Update
Location: 12:00 – 1:00 pm at the E-Payroll Resource Group building, located at the corner of Elm and 4th Street in downtown New Albany.
All meetings happen between 12:00 – 1:00 and are located at the E-Payroll Resource Group LLC building, located at the corner of Elm and 4th Street in downtown New Albany. There is on-street parking and a nearby lot for parking and you may enter the building from 4th street.
- October 8, 2019 – Linda Speed, Community Foundation Update
- November 12, 2019 – Bob Mueller, Hosparus
- December 10, 2019 – Rich Robinson, Tax Law Update
- January 14, 2020 – Matt Ricke, Changes in the Insurance Marketplace – Long Term Care Insurance
- February 11, 2020 – Andrew Atchison, Estate Planning for Retirement Accounts
- March 10, 2020 – Phillip D. Beaman and Tax Elections and Other Estate Related Issues
- April 14, 2020 – MEETING CANCELLED
- May 12, 2020 – Judge J. Terrence Cody, Indiana Law Update
President – Phillip Beaman
Vice President – Justin Endres
Treasurer/Secretary – John Cento
Dues are $100 for the 2019-2020 fiscal year. Dues can be mailed to Justin Endres at Young, Lind, Endres & Kraft, 126 W. Spring Street, New Albany, IN 47150.