Thank you for considering use of the Community Foundation of Southern Indiana logo on your website, social media or for print. Please contact us at 812-948-4662 for approval before downloading the logo for use, including grant publicity announcements, sponsorships or endorsements.
How to Use Our Logo
- The Community Foundation’s logo should never be used at a sized too small. Please keep all wording legible.
- Feel free to use logo formatted best for your application – either our primary logo or horizontal logo.
- Never alter the logo’s colors, 1:1 aspect ratio, or elements.
- The logo can be resized as needed, however aspect ratio must always remain 1:1.
- The logo should only be used in the Community Foundation’s approved navy blue (PMS 281) or white. If you need require a black logo, please contact us at 812-948-4662.
- Please use the logo on a clear or solid color background when possible.
- When you display the Community Foundation’s logo on your website, please also include an active link to us at www.cfsouthernindiana.com.
These policies do not grant a license or any other right to the Community Foundation of Southern Indiana’s logos or trademarks.
Directions for Download
To download the logos below, click on the logo format you wish to use. When the image appears, right click and choose “Save As” to save it to your computer. If you need a format that is not provided below please contact us 812-948-4662.